Tuesday, April 2, 2013

If there is no challenge there is NO change!

So lately I have decided that I am going to get up and get my workout in right away in the morning. I feel so much better when I get it done first thing in the morning. 
So this mornings workout was Bodypump! It's an all over body weight lifting class. I try to make it to that class twice a week, at least. Anyways, the instructor this morning kept saying "If there is no challenge there is NO Change." That saying really stuck with me. I thought about it and that saying can go for your life, food & working out. If you don't challenge yourself there will be no change. I know eating right and trying to get your workouts in are challenging, but if you don't challenge yourself there will be nothing that changes in your body. Even in life. Going to school, having kids, getting a better job. You need to challenge yourself to make yourself a better person otherwise you will just stay the same. 
So for me I am going to challenge myself to eat right for my body, be the best mom I can be, get a job & look into going to school for a career. 
Let me know what your challenging yourself to do to help you to be a better person and make a change in your life!  


Peace. 



2 comments:

  1. Great motto! Good luck with completely all of your challenges! :)

    This definitely hits home for me too with all of the crazy IVF stuff we've got going on these days. My challenge is to still have a happy, and healthy baby even though my body is fighting me every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is a great challenge Laura! I am so excited for your upcoming adventures! :)

      Delete