Monday, October 1, 2012

My Baby is 5?!



This picture feels like yesterday! I remember exactly where I was when I knew I was going into labor. 

I was on my way to work. I was working as a nanny at the time, I loved my job SO much. So I was on my way, knowing I had little contractions all morning. I got 15 minutes from work and pulled over and called Ethan saying "It's time".

I got to the hospital, was there for an hour and they decided I wasn't really in labor. So they gave me a "Pill" to make my contractions go away. I took it, and they did not go away!

So I went back to the hospital three hours later and was in full blown labor. I pushed for about 40 minutes and BAM there was this beautiful baby boy with a crap ton of hair! He was and still is amazing! 

Here he is 2 months before his first haircut!

Hanging out!




I am so thankful everyday for this little bundle of Joy! He is the sweetest most caring little kid I have ever met! I am so lucky to call him mine!! HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!







No comments:

Post a Comment